48th Airborne Unit of ArmA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List

3 posters

Go down

AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List Empty AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List

Post  Night Stalker Sat 28 Jul - 4:12

Noah asked me to create a sort of Harrier Training mission for members of the [48th], and it is now complete. If you would like to take part in learning more about how to use the AV-8B Harrier effectively, RSVP for the training mission. There are only 8 trainee slots, so the first 8 applicants get in. You will be acquainted with the basic functions of the Harrier, the different roles it plays, the different variants of the aircraft, and practice with the aircraft in Air-to-Ground and Air-to-Air combat. Feel free to sign up with a reply to this post, and also let me know what other kinds of trainings you would like me to create maps for.
Night Stalker
Night Stalker

Back to top Go down

AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List Empty RVSP

Post  CrazyJoe Sat 28 Jul - 6:08

CRAZYJOE
CrazyJoe
CrazyJoe

Back to top Go down

AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List Empty Re: AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List

Post  Noah Brown Sat 28 Jul - 6:18

Noah Brown, I'd like a bootcamp for combat skills for infantry if possible, sniper training, and maybe Cavlary training. don't feel the need to do all of that as it's a lot to ask. First one is the main one I actually want.
Noah Brown
Noah Brown

http://nbpoliticalconsulting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List Empty Re: AV-8B Harrier II Training RSVB List

Post  Night Stalker Sat 28 Jul - 6:54

Sounds like you want Basic Combat Training. I'll get started on that next. I'll eventually get to sniper training, and I'm not entirely sure what you mean by cavalry training. Do you mean, like, humvees? Because that's what the cavalry is now. The closest thing I could do to that is Stryker training.
Night Stalker
Night Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Brown Sat 28 Jul - 8:06

In our unit, we use the British term for light armor, that happens to be cavalry. It would involve Strykers, Hummvees, and Vulcans. It wouldn't hurt to add tank training mixed in with cavalry.
Noah Brown
Noah Brown

http://nbpoliticalconsulting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down